Karoline Leavitt ‘meeting with some of the biggest agents in Hollywood’ after White House exit

Karoline Leavitt will be departing from the White House at the end of the month, and there has been speculation about where she will be heading next

Karoline Leavitt

View 3 Images

There has been speculation about what career move Karoline Leavitt will make next(Image: AP Photo/Julia Demaree Nikhinson)

After Karoline Leavitt’s bombshell announcement last week that she will be leaving her role as White House press secretary at the end of the month, there has been speculation about what her next career move will be.

President Donald Trump’s 28-year-old press secretary announced on Wednesday, Aug. 12, that she would be departing from her role to spend more time with her young children after a long history of working with the president.

There have been claims circulating online alleging that Leavitt could be making a major career move after reportedly “meeting with some of the biggest agents in Hollywood.” This comes after The Five host worries that Karoline Leavitt will ‘work at Fox News’ after resignation.

British journalist Rob Shuter reported on his Substack, Naughty But Nice, on Saturday, Aug. 15, that an unnamed source told the online publication, “Everyone wants Karoline right now. She has something you can’t teach — she knows how to command a camera, create a headline and dominate a news cycle.”

“She’s been meeting with some of the biggest agents in Hollywood. They don’t just see a political spokesperson — they see a media personality,” the source claimed.

Shuter alleged in the report that there is interest in Leavitt coming from sources, including CBS.

Set The Mirror US as a ‘Preferred Source’ to get quicker access to the news you value.

Google Preferred Source Badge

However, a source familiar told The Mirror US, “This is false. Karoline has not taken a single meeting with an agent; she’s focused on finishing out her tenure and serving President Trump as Press Secretary.”

Karoline Leavitt

View 3 Images

Karoline Leavitt is focused on finishing her job as White House press secretary through the end of the month(Image: Anadolu via Getty Images)

Leavitt won’t be completely leaving the orbit of the Trump administration after August, as Trump announced on Truth Social that she will be one of his “top outside advisors.”

The news of her resignation came shortly after she returned from maternity leave on July 16. Leavitt and her husband, Nicholas Riccio, 60, welcomed their daughter Viviana, “Vivi,” on May 1, 2026. They also have a son, Nicholas “Niko,” who was born on July 10, 2024.

She balanced a high-pressure job and motherhood, making history as the youngest person ever to serve as White House press secretary, and the only one to be pregnant in the role.

Leavitt detailed her decision to leave her role on X, writing, “The truth is since returning to the White House after the birth of my daughter, I have felt in my heart that I cannot be the best mom my two young children deserve while devoting the constant time, energy, and attention required of the White House Press Secretary — and that is why I have ultimately made the bittersweet decision to depart the White House and embark on a new chapter in my life.”

Karoline Leavitt Donald Trump

View 3 Images

It hasn’t yet been announced who will be replacing Karoline Leavitt as White House press secretary(Image: Getty Images)

Before becoming White House press secretary, she served as an assistant press secretary and speechwriter to Trump during his first term, and later served as Trump’s national press secretary during his 2024 electoral campaign.

It has yet to be announced who will be replacing Leavitt as White House press secretary.

From her announcement, it appears she will focus on her young family and her new role as a top outside adviser to Trump after she exits the White House.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *